If you felt like you couldn’t go on Instagram this week without encountering dozens of bouquets of long-stemmed roses or enter a store without being bombarded by oversized red hearts, you’ve come to the right place. Because let’s be honest: Love is great, but so is moving the eff on, especially when you know it’s absolutely time.
Of course, getting over a breakup looks different for everyone. But one thing that can definitely help cheer you up and burn off some lingering aggression is a great workout. If that’s your style, we’ve got the perfect playlist to pump some energy into your newly mended heart.
This tracklist is stacked with hits that will remind you of your worth and your hotness and will reignite the fire that comes from being fabulously, entirely solo. You’ll find anthems like “Good as Hell” by Lizzo and “thank u, next” by Ariana Grande, alongside “Undrunk” by Fletcher and “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” by Taylor Swift.
The playlist winds down just a tad at the end with the bedroom pop track “Evergreen” by Ryan Beatty and finishes with “Sorry” by Beyoncé. It’s not quite a rage workout (although we have a playlist for that too!); instead, we hope it’s just straight-up empowering and leaves you with a sense of vindication and badass-ness.
- “Good as Hell” by Lizzo
- “thank u, next” by Ariana Grande
- “Yo Perreo Sola” by Bad Bunny
- “IDGAF” by Dua Lipa
- “abcdefu” by GAYLE
- “good 4 u” by Olivia Rodrigo
- “Undrunk” by Fletcher
- “Truth Hurts” by Lizzo
- “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together (Taylor’s Version)” by Taylor Swift
- “Smile” by Lily Allen
- “Shout Out to My Ex” by Little Mix
- “Vete” by Bad Bunny
- “Care” by beabadoobee
- “Don’t Call Me Up – R3HAB Remix” by Mabel
- “Woman” by Kesha, feat. The Dap-King Horns
- “Heartbreak Anthem” by Galantis, David Guetta, Little Mix
- “Miss Movin’ On” by Fifth Harmony
- “Since U Been Gone” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Don’t Start Now” by Dua Lipa
- “S.L.U.T” by Bea Miller
- “Fuck You” by Lily Allen
- “Cry Me a River” by Justin Timberlake
- “Evergreen” by Ryan Beatty
- “Sorry” by Beyoncé