Aside from Black Friday, Amazon Prime Day (which actually spans two days) is the best time to score major discounts on the best-selling fitness products. Whether you’re looking to round out your home gym with a top-notch rowing machine, update your gym wardrobe, or stock your pantry with a high-quality protein powder, you can save a lot of money with the best Prime Day fitness deals.
The great thing about this sales event is that Amazon doesn’t just discount products from its Amazon Basics brand or cheaper, less popular companies. You can find markdowns on high-quality fitness gear from trusted brands like Peloton, Hydrow, Bowflex, and more.
This year, Amazon Prime Day will take place from July 11 through July 12. Scroll down for the best deals we’ve come across, including some items that are more than 50 percent off the original price!
Best Amazon Prime Day Fitness Deals
Some of the biggest Prime Day sales we’ve found on home gym essentials are listed below.
These deals are based on the information we have as of the time of this writing and are subject to change.
Amazon Prime Day Deals by Product Type
Want to do some comparison shopping before making your purchase? Click the links below to visit Amazon and browse products by category.
Tips for Scoring the Best Fitness Deals on Prime Day
You can maximize your savings and avoid missing out on the best Prime Day fitness deals by completing certain tasks to earn promotional credits, joining waitlists, using Alexa to get notifications when deals go live, and applying coupons to eligible items for additional discounts.
Complete Actions on Amazon Before Prime Day
You can earn credits to use towards your Prime Day purchase by buying certain items or performing certain tasks on Amazon, such as:
Watch for Lightning Deals
Amazon offers lightning deals that allow you to save even more on various items throughout Prime Day. The kicker is that only a limited stock is available, and the deals end after they are 100 percent claimed or a timer runs out (usually after a few hours).
Furthermore, if you add a lightning deal product to your cart, you only have 15 minutes to check out, or you lose the deal.
You might not see a lighting deal on big-ticket items like squat racks or treadmills, but you may be able to get one on products like protein bars, gym apparel, and smaller equipment like high-quality kettlebells.
Check out Amazon’s current lightning deals — you can even filter by Prime Early Access deals to see which items are on sale now. If the deals on the items you want aren’t available yet, you can filter by Upcoming deals to receive push notifications on your mobile device when they go live.
If you miss out on a lightning deal, you may still be able to get the item you want for the sale price. Just click “Join Waitlist” to receive notifications if the product suddenly becomes available, which may happen if another customer doesn’t check out before their 15 minutes are up.
Use Alexa for Reminders and Exclusive Deals
You can ask Alexa to notify you when deals on your desired items become available. However, you’ll need an Amazon Echo device and the Amazon Alexa app to receive deals notifications on Prime Day.
To get alerts when your favorite fitness items go on sale, you first need to add products to your Amazon Wish List, shopping cart, or Saved for Later list. Then, open the Amazon Alexa app, head to your settings, and click “Notifications.”
From there, tap “Amazon Shopping” and turn on Deal Recommendations.
On Prime Day, ask Alexa, “Alexa, what are my notifications?” Alexa will then let you know about the deals it’s found. It can alert you to deals up to 24 hours before they go live. If you want to buy the item, and the discount is already activated, you can then tell Alexa to make the purchase for you.
What’s more, you can ask Alexa, “Alexa, what are your deals?” throughout the day to get access to deals up to an hour before they go live on Amazon.com. You may also potentially get exclusive deals on fitness products that aren’t available on the website.
Watch Prime’s Live TikTok
Between 10 p.m. and 12 a.m. on July 11, Amazon Prime will go live on TikTok to host a game show where viewers can play along to unlock special deals. Click here to register.
Sign Up for a Prime Visa Card
With a Prime Visa Card, you can unlock additional savings and earn rewards points you can apply to your Amazon purchases. Upon approval (which only takes a couple of minutes), eligible Prime members get a $200 Amazon gift card instantly that they can use for Prime Day purchases.
Additional benefits you can get with a Prime Visa Card include 10 percent back or more on eligible Prime Day purchases and six percent cash back at Whole Foods Market on July 11 and 12.
Learn more about the Prime Visa credit card.
Look for Prime Coupons
Amazon has a large library of products with additional coupons you can apply at checkout. Visit the Amazon Coupons page to unlock additional savings.
Check the Price History
Sometimes, Prime Day markdowns aren’t as good as they initially appear. To ensure you’re getting the best deal possible, check sites like CamelCamelCamel or install the Camelizer Chrome extension to look up the price history of your desired item. If you see that the price has been lower than it is on Prime Day at other times throughout the year, you may want to wait to make your purchase.
How To Sign Up for Amazon Prime
To be eligible for most Prime Day discounts, you need to be a Prime member. You can sign up for a free 30-day trial period and take advantage of Prime Day deals. Amazon is even offering new Prime members a $10 credit that they can use towards Prime Day purchases.
Signing Up For a Prime Membership on a Mobile Browser
- Open your mobile browser and go to amazon.com/prime.
- Create an Amazon account if you don’t already have one by selecting “Create Account,” filling out the required fields, and hitting “Continue.”
- Tap the three dots and hit “Try Prime.”
- Tap “Prime Free Trial” and follow the instructions to select your membership and confirm your billing and shipping address. The trial lasts for 30 days.
- After 30 days, your credit card will be charged. You can cancel at any time within the trial period if you don’t wish to continue your membership.
Signing Up For a Prime Membership on Desktop
- Open your Internet browser and navigate to amazon.com/prime.
- Create an Amazon account if you don’t already have one by hovering over the “Hello, sign in. Account & Lists” button and clicking “Start here” under the “Sign in” button.
- Fill out the requested information and hit “Continue.”
- Once you’ve created your account, hover over the “Hello [your name]” button and click “Prime membership.”
- Follow the on-screen instructions to select your membership, enter your credit card information, and confirm your billing and shipping address.
- You’ll get a 30-day free trial for Amazon Prime. Your credit card won’t be charged until the 30 days are up. You can cancel at any point within the 30-day trial period if you don’t want to continue your membership.
How Much Does an Amazon Prime Membership Cost?
As of July 2023, an Amazon Prime membership costs $14.99 per month or $139 per year. College students who are enrolled in at least one course within the US, District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico can get a Prime membership for just $7.49 per month. Individuals on government assistance programs, like Medicaid and EBT, can also get a discounted Prime membership of about $7 per month.
Benefits of Becoming an Amazon Prime Member
Not convinced that you should keep your Prime membership after Prime Day ends? Perhaps these perks (which isn’t an exhaustive list, by the way) of being a Prime member will convince you to change your mind:
- One or two-day free shipping on hundreds of products — in some cases, you can even get same-day shipping on eligible items
- Exclusive savings on items from Whole Foods Market
- Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows on Prime Video, which costs $9 per month for non-members
- Prime Try Before You Buy, a service that allows you to try clothing and shoes for free for seven days. You only get charged for the items you wish to keep after the seven-day try-on period.
- Access to over two million ad-free songs, playlists, and stations on Prime Music
In 2023, Amazon Prime Day starts on Tuesday, July 11 at 3 a.m. ET and runs through Wednesday, July 12.
There are dozens of deals on home gym equipment for Amazon Prime Day. In the past, we’ve seen treadmill deals as well as discounts on exercise bikes, rowers, dumbbells, kettlebells, and more. We’ve also seen markdowns on Fitbit, Garmin, and Samsung Galaxy smartwatches. You can get anywhere from five to 50 percent or more off the original prices.
#Shop #Prime #Day #Fitness #Deals